Join the team, and make it a weekend to remember!
Volunteers are such an important part of Beyond The Woods. It really couldn’t happen without your help.
As a part of the team you’ll be joining a group a fun, friendly and supportive people, helping to put on our biggest and best festival yet.
For just a few hours of your time, you’ll get a free weekend ticket, a limited edition volunteers’ t-shirt and access to the Beyond the Woods secret bar!
If you’d like to join the team and get involved, apply now!
Who are the Beyond The Woods volunteers?
We welcome music lovers from all walks of life for an unforgettable weekend at Beyond The Woods, and volunteers are the heart of our community.
In the past we’ve welcomed volunteers of all ages, and from all over the world.
There are all sorts of roles you could do, from welcoming people to the festival site, to working backstage with our artist liaison crew.
Whether you’re keen to make new friends, learn a bit more about what it takes to put on a festival, or you just fancy the free t-shirt, we’d love for you to join the team.
“At Beyond the woods you will find a friendly tribe who volunteer a few hours of their festival weekend to make it all happen. They’re a pretty epic bunch, who welcome you in, make sure you are safe, comfortable and having fun. They are everything behind the scenes, and they can’t wait for you to join them.”
Hannah, Volunteering Team Leader
As you might expect, we’ve got just a couple of rules and regulations to help things run smoothly, and make sure everyone’s safe.
There are all sorts of reasons why volunteering at Beyond The Woods is a great idea, and here are just a few:
- Come to the festival for free*
- You’ll make new friends
- A chance to learn new skills
- You’ll only do one shift for the whole weekend, lasting just four hours
- A free volunteering kit, including this year’s volunteers’ t-shirt
- Feel party of the Beyond The Woods Family
- Get experience of running a festival
- You’ll be helping make Beyond The Woods the best it can be!
*Full ticket price must be paid in advance. You will be refunded the face-value ticket price you paid after the event, having completed your shift. You must be aged 18 or over to volunteer at Beyond The Woods
The kinds of things you can expect to do as a Beyond The Woods volunteer are:
- Making our guests’ arrival to the festival a memorable one – managing the car park, checking tickets and ID and wristbanding, welcoming them
- Ensuring guests have all their questions answered once at the festival
- Keeping our beautiful site free of rubbish (gotta protect the deer!) and ensure the toilets are in an acceptable condition
- Looking after our staff and artists backstage, helping set up the site. You name it, there is a job for you here!
And of course, you are guaranteed to have lots of fun!
We ask our volunteers to work a minimum of one four-hour shift per weekend, in exchange for a refund of your festival ticket.
I want to know more
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org