We welcome happy, proactive and switched-on volunteers to the Beyond The Woods team.
Our code of conduct outlines a few rules so that we’re all on the same page and know how to behave on shift.
We want every single person who attends the festival to come away having had only the best weekend and the friendliest encounters with our staff.
Here are the main points to abide by at the festival, whether you’re volunteering before, during or after the festival.
1) I confirm I am able to pay for a ticket should I be accepted to volunteer at the event, which will be refunded within 30 days of the completion of my agreed duties at the event.
2) I understand I will forfeit my refund if I fail to advise Beyond The Woods that I am unable to volunteer 14 days before the first day of the festival (or commencement of Pre-Festival shifts if I have requested / been allocated to work Pre-Festival)
3) I will attend a volunteer briefing prior to my shift.
4) I understand I will be removed from shift, have my wrist band removed and forfeit my refund if my behaviour is assessed to be inappropriate or unsafe.
5) I confirm I will behave in a sensible manner.
6) I will not carry out my volunteering shift under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
7) And the main thing is just to be the nice people you all are! It’s time to make more memories.
If you have any questions about the volunteering code of conduct, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org